Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First day of school

Her new backpack!


Ready for school
First day of school breakfast
(Eggs and pancakes)

We made it through the first day of school. Tatum was so excited, she woke up 30 minutes before her alarm went off. She did the same this morning. I know that as the year goes on that will all change! I will enjoy it for right now.

I walked her into school and dropped her off at her class. She barley even noticed I was leaving.. She just walked right in and went straight to her seat. Not even a look back. She is growing up

As we were walking away the baby kept pointing back like "why are we leaving big sis?" It was so cute. He didn't even take a good nap, I think it was because he was all out of sorts because big sis wasn't there all day. We did better today. We carpool with the neighbors, we started our carpool today. Everything is going smoothly. Tatum really likes her teacher. She has a locker, and lots of books. Every night she has to read for 20 min and do 15 min of math. We are starting dance next week. She is also going to play Volleyball.

No comments: