Today is the Saturday the fourth of July! We had some friends over this afternoon. Eddie made a new friend Sophie. It was so much fun to watch them play. They played hide and seek and just ran around in circles! It was so cute. Tatum went to have a sleep over with Jason, grandma Havva and Pop pop. Thank you everyone for coming over and sharing your fourth of July with us.
I also want to say Happy anniversary to Wes and Michelle. Tatum's Dad and step Mom were married one year ago tomorrow. I'm so grateful for Michelle and the love and devotion she has for Tatum. I'm so happy for you guys! I hope you have a great weekend.
Sadly we did not take any pics today. Even though we had plenty of Photo opps!
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment