Today we started Mommy and Me swim lessons. When I signed up for it I had the picture in my head of Eddie and I swimming in the pool splashing around with a bunch of other kiddos and Mommys. Ohhhh how wrong I was. It all started when we got to the pool about 2 min. early and he saw the water shooting out of the bottom of the pool. But the life guards said he could not be in the pool I had to hold him for like five min. while he kicked and screamed. Finally the little 16 year old lifeguards got there act together and started swim lessons. Tatum left for hers then it was off to the shallow end of the pool for Eddie and I. Well, Eddie saw his big Sis swimming like a fish in the "deep" end and wanted to swim with her. So while all of the other babies are sitting nicely in their Mommies laps Eddie is trying sooo hard to get away from me and to Tatum. He is throwing the BIGGEST tantrum I have every seen! So I took him out of the pool and found a "time out" chair. That made him scream EVEN louder. Needless to say it was a failed effort and I really hope I can get my Money back! If not we will go back tomorrow and do it all again!! Im exhausted form my day of cranky Eddie.
Tatum on the other hand had a blast at her swim lesson. She is in the class with her friend Alyssa from Kindergarten. Tonight she is at VBS at our neighbors church. It is from 7pm-9pm I hope she is not too tired in the AM to get up for swim lessons!
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment