Tatum accepting her awards from her Teacher
Tatum had her award ceremony on Monday. She still has school on Tuesday and then half a day on Wednesday. I can not believe my little girl is going to turn 7 next month! Last year at her award ceremony I cried hysterically this year I contained myself a little better. Probably because Baby Eddie was running all over the gym so I did not have time to even think about it! Tatum was so excited to have us there. Her Grammy, her Dad and his wife and Daddy Eddie were all there. She had a very LARGE cheering section! I'm so proud of all that she has accomplished in first grade. She is such a smart little girl and she has such an eagerness to learn. I'm so thankful that God has blessed me with 7 wonderful years. And I look forward to many many more!
He will hold big sisters hand but not Mommys!She is so excited to start her summer. I have jam packed it with summer camps. On wed. when she gets out of school we are going to drive to San Antonio and spend the weekend. Then on Monday she has Girl scout camp. then the next week it is VBS. then it is Golf camp, then a summer fun adventure camp, and the list goes on and on! 
No comments:
Post a Comment