Monday, May 11, 2009

Eddie found his nose!




Today Eddie found his nose,tongue and mouth! It was so cute. This morning when we were leaving the gym, it was raining REALLY hard. When we stepped out side I said "lets catch the rain on our tongues" before I could show him how he opened his mouth stuck out his tongue and tilted his head up toward the rain! Then this afternoon, I asked him where his nose was ( like I do all the time) and he took his finger and pointed to his nose! Then I asked him where his mouth was and pointed to his mouth! He is such a sponge these days. I have been trying to teach him Sign language ever since he was about 9 months. It is just now starting to stick. When he wants more he will do the sign for more. He just loves it! I think he does it sometimes just to see if I will react and give him more.
He love to sit on the floor and eat golden oreos with one shoe on!! He was posing for the camera. He really likes to wear one shoe. Not both but one. He will walk around all day ( If I let him) in one shoe. He gets mad when I try and put the other shoe on.
He has been talking ALOT more lately. He says Mama ( and to me) he calls the dog "da" and he really tries to say "big Sis" but it doesn't really sound like big sis. More like BAAABBAAA.

No comments: