Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Morning madness!
"Where's my other shoe?" "Where's my backpack?" "Mooommmmyyyy the dog is eating my breakfast!" If you were a fly on the wall in my house this morning those are just some of the things you would have heard. first Tatum could not find the other shoe to her tennis shoes. And she has to wear tennis shoes on Tuesday because it is P.E. day. According to her they are the only tennis shoes that fit her. Finally she found some shoes. As I started to take a sip of my morning coffee I hear the baby crying. I look over and the dog has taken his toast right out of his hand! Here is the finale of our morning rush. After Tatum finds her backpack. ( We carpool with the neighbors) Tatum is waiting in the front room to watch for them. She opens the door to leave and out goes the dog! I run out there after the dog, the baby follows me wearing only his diaper. The dog proceeds to jump into the neighbors car and jump over the passenger seat into her lap. She is all dressed for work in her white shirt and pin striped pants. My dog has just messed up her shirt. I'm running out of the house in my P.J.'s the baby is standing in the driveway in his diaper. I'm trying to get the dog out of the car and she just wont budge! Finally she jumps out of the car and runs to our other neighbors house! then the baby starts to walk down the driveway to come and help me with the dog. I pick up the baby and together we get the dog and inside we all go!!! All of this before my morning cup of coffee! Wheesh what a morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment