Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial day Weekend

This past weekend was a very busy weekend! Tatum got to spend the weekend with her Mema and her Aunt Katie. She was very excited to be seeing Katie. Katie is her Aunt on her Dad's side. She lives in Minnesota, so she does not get to see her very often. They are very close and every time Katie leaves Tatum gets VERY sad. It is so hard to see her sad like that, but I'm so grateful for the relationship she has with her Aunt. She had so much fun of course she did not want to come home. On Sat. they went to the Frisco Rough riders game. She was picked to go on the Field with the mascot and play tug of war with some other boys and girls.


Camden in his Johnny jump up and Eddie inspecting the situation

On Sat Eddie and I had tickets to the Byron Nelson. It was so much fun. Im not really even that into golf but it was just nice to be there. On Sunday Eddie went to lake Kemp, and my Best friend Kim and her son came over and spent the day. Kim being the animal lover she is came over with a lost dog named poetry so we had to find poetry's owners. We could not get ahold of them. We were worried that they may be out of town for the holiday. SO Kim decided to take the dog to the neighbors. When Kim went to take the dog I stayed at the house with the her baby Camden (who is 6 months old) and baby Eddie. Baby Eddie did not know what to think of Camden. He would come over to him and give him kisses. when I would lay Camden down on his back baby Eddie would try and pick him up. I had to hold Camden, to keep baby Eddie away!=-) Then Camden had a BLOW OUT! Luckily I had some size three diapers that fit him. I was trying to get him cleaned up and baby Eddie thought he needed to help. So I had to put Eddie in his crib while I changed Camden. Eddie started throwing his stuffed animals out of his crib at Camden. OHH my goodness all of this happened in like a 5 min time span! Kim came back to her son (that she left me with dressed and happy) who was now only wearing a diaper and only kind of happy. It was so fun spending time with Camden and Kim. Kim is such a great Mom and I'm so happy that we can share this motherhood experience together. After Kim left Amy came over and stayed the night. We were both so worn out we went to bed at about 9pm. On Monday morning Tatum came home teary eyed form Memas. She soon cheered up when she found out we were going shopping! We loaded up the car and drove out to the Allen outlet. It was so much fun to spend time with Amy and the kids.

No comments: