I need some advice from you mothers who have been through this with little boys. I think he may still be a little too young. But he seems to understand potty. When he has to go poop he will walk to the kitchen ( yes you read that right the kitchen) and he will climb into the cabinets and close the cabinet door and get mad if I open it. He then comes out and will go lay down on the floor where I change his diaper and he will have a poopy! Then the other day when my Mom was over watching them he did not have any clothes on and he took his diaper off and brought it to my Mom with Poop in it! The Dr says he does not have the attention span for potty training yet. And if you have been around baby Eddie for more then 5 minutes then you know what kind of attention span he has!=) If anybody has any ideas, tips, suggestions please fell free to throw them my way!
On another note, today was a pretty uneventful day. Tatum came home from school not feeling well. So, she did not go out to play then at 7:30pm ( 30 min before bedtime) she feels better and wants to go outside and play. It didn't happen. She then sat in the front of the house at the window and watched all of the kids playing outside. It took everything I had not to give in. But we have VERY strict bed times around here! Baby Eddie may be going through the terrible twos already. Today when Tatum was "not feeling well" he kept going over to her and hitting her and pulling her hair. He would not stop. I finally picked him up and put him in his crib for one minute. I know they say not to use the crib as time out,but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to use. If you have any suggestions there too please let me know!!! I have been reading toddlerwise which is helping but i have not gotten to the discipline part yet, maybe i will skip right to that part.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment